READING UPDATES

Good news!

Copies of my first chapbook (titled Me & Coyote) have arrived, and I'm now able to sell some directly! Please send me a personal email with your address if you'd like an order form; I'll get that out to you as soon as possible, hopefully receive your payment, then ship a book out to you lickety-split. Or, if you must, you can order it directly from LHP right here. I've got to admit, the books are beautiful. Christine Holbert, editor at Lost Horse Press, made sure they looked stunning.

I wish I had a better picture of the book to post, but my camera is on the fritz and all I have is the shot I took to send to Tom when they first arrived in the mail. (I was giddy.) P.S. Tom says they look awesome.

Anyway, I've got more news: the Colorado Springs Writers Reading Series is officially operational, and we've got our premier event scheduled for Friday, April 16th, at 7:30pm. We're still holding the festivities at the Inner Space yoga studio downtown, located at 322 N. Tejon.

The first half of the evening will be set aside for open mic (sign up at the door, limit ten), then we will have our featured reader--Deidre Schoolcraft--give us a sneak peek at her novel and/or shorter works. Deidre is a creative writing instructor at the college with me, and I'm really looking forward to hearing her read. If you'd like to follow the progress of this series (read: follow it! Now!), click on the link above, or log onto the site at http://www.cswritersreading.blogspot.com/.

Thanks for staying tuned for all this, guys! I appreciate it. (On Friday, Tom will have been in Kuwait for one month. Am I overscheduling myself yet? Did I mention I'm advertising for violin students as well? Anyone interested?)


...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congratulations, Abby! Shoot me one of those order forms. Also, have you considered PayPal? They have a nice "send an invoice" feature that let's you handle the whole transaction online. Either way, I need me some Murray poems.
Hi Abby! EXCELLENT news! Congrats! I think I must have one, too.

Popular Posts